- Masks must be worn in clubhouse
- Maximum of five (5) people in golf shop at one time
- Payment may be made over the phone
- Individual golf carts for those not living in the same household or are family members
- No rakes, ball washers, or water available on the golf course
- Restrooms on the golf course and in the clubhouse are open
- Restaurant is open with a maximum of 40 people
- Patio is open
Golf Cart Policy October thru the end of the 2020 season
The new golf cart policy starting October 1, 2020 will be:
- Two carts per tee time.
- Additional cart (single rider) will incur an additional charge ($5 for 9 holes, $10 for 18 holes)
- New icons for the additional cart rate charge are located in the quick item of the register.
Online Tee Times
Online payment for tee times is now available.